feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

megadeth ex guitarist

Label:

Guitarist Glen Drover has released the following statement on his departure from MEGADETH: "I am aware of the rumours that I left MEGADETH to focus on family life. My family has always been my priority. Ultimately, I was unhappy with the situation, which magnified me want to spend more time with my family and realizing What came the time for me to go to the next chapter in my musical career. "Firstly, I would like to spend some good quality time here at home with my family for a while before arriving at anything serious. Obviously, I have not spent the last years of my life working hard to stop now. That would be insane, To put it mildly. This is what I do, and I am excited about what the future has in store for me in music. I would like to thank Dave [Mustaine, MEGADETH mainman] for giving me a great opportunity to be a part of MEGADETH for the last three years-plus. To be a part of this band with my brother Shawn [battery] and the tour was incredible world , to say the least. "I have a lot of memories and met a ton of great people along the way, both fans and people in the industry. Am also very proud to have been a part of the MEGADETH bringing back to the front and firmly put the band of In turn map. "Last but not least, I would like to thank all the fans, the MEGADETH road crew and all my notes and all who supported me in making my time with MEGADETH an experience memorable." Glen Drover's in place MEGADETH is Chris Broderick, who has played with NEVERMORE and JAG PANZER. Chris will make its debut live with MEGADETH February 4 in Finland, where the group - Mustaine, Broderick, drummer Shawn Drover and James Lomenzo on bass - is to start a long series of international dates involving March 14, in Bangalore, India. The third installation of Gigantour - the acclaimed heavy traveling music festival launched in 2005 by Mustaine - will launch on April 12 in Denver, CO with headliner MEGADETH, Swedish metal band IN FLAMES, Finland CHILDREN OF BODOM, Arizona's modern extreme WORKING FOR A COWBOY in Oakland , CA heavy power trio HIGH ON FIRE all confirmed. The 29-date trek will cross North America and 22 in May wraps Phoenix, AZ.