feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

marilyn mansion interview

Label:

MiamiHerald.com make a brief interview with marilyn manson tis the some interview below MiamiHerald.com: When you were in high school, does not have high hopes artistic? Or did the Marilyn Manson vision evolves more slowly? Manson: It began in Miami. I was writing for a magazine called the 25th Parallel - I was 17 and lied my way to work. I withdrew from the Broward Community College after two weeks of studying journalism, because I really wanted to be close to music. After interviewing a lot of important people at the time, I felt like the answers that were given were not sufficient, and I had to do what I wanted. It took some time to find the person who really was going to go all the way for me, a person who was not afraid to hit rock bottom, and was Twiggy [Ramirez, bassist]. We both eventually ended up going our separate ways, but when we saw each other again recently, that both knew: We can not do it as well separately. MiamiHerald.com: How will get back Twiggy affect you creatively? Manson: You will make my life in a series best one hand and a whole lot worse. The combination of us, as friends, is nothing but trouble. MiamiHerald.com: What brought you to South Florida originally? Manson: My parents moved there - he inspired me to do the kind of music and have the kind of personality that ultimately have. All the sun and tourism and being the happiest place on Earth could do nothing but create Marilyn Manson. "Let's see if we can make a person more evil possible. Sprinkle in some medicines and some anger, knives, and fire and naked women say that they all want to kill him and see what he does, and you` Antichrist Superstar ". " MiamiHerald.com: You turned ugliness and horror in an art form that some say is really beautiful. Is this some kind of comment about mainstream values? Manson: It is, and also how likely someone who is not conventionally accepted deals with it. I do not feel as could fit itself as the "best actor" or a "cool guy" or "status quo". And rather than placing the feelings of isolation into something violent, I put it on music. MiamiHerald.com: Its nihilistic as anywhere near your persona? Manson: I think people always misunderstood my self-destructive nature as nihilistic, because if you do not care to the world, you can not create art. I misanthropic and self-loathing, but not nihilistic. And I think offstage act much worse than onstage. MiamiHerald.com: How often are you in character, dressed up as Marilyn Manson? It takes makeup when you are just sitting on the sofa watching television? read more