feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Korn Guitarist Announced Coming Soon

Label: , ,

"2007 was great for me and emotional Syphon Recordings [Munky the record]. We released two albums of kick-ass very different bands, and DROID MONSTER IN THE MACHINE. "those albums are special to me. I started the ESR because I felt like there was a void in the music industry. I intended to fill that by promoting more great music. I wanted to give these artists a channel to be heard. These records are completely untouched by industry and policy trends. Have their musicians' hearts. They are also the beginning of ESR! Sido I want to start a label for a long time, and now it is up and running! We are on the right track ... Last year was fantastic for KORN. We released a great new album and tour the whole world with SLIPKNOT drum legend Joey Jordison behind the kit. I had a great time to play all the concerts and fans gathered in the ESR cabin. I 'M anxious to return to play in a few more killer shows for all of you. Last year we definitely had some cool highlights, however, 2008 is already shaping up to be even better. KORN are about to embark on a major tour of Europe and the United Kingdom. We Ray Luzier of ARMY OF ANYONE filling to the drums, and we have a lot of surprises planned. We will be busting out some classic tracks as well as the latest news on "Untitled" record. Therefore, if you are in Europe or the United Kingdom, do not miss these shows! She will be very memorable run for us all.