feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

heavy metal club in virginia will be sale

Label:

according to amber from Springfield Connection report that the metal club Jaxx will be sale by the owner jay nedry..he says considering to sale the metal club.jay owned the jaxx metal club since 1994.but in the other side the fans of metal music that jay is not sure to sale the metal club.'Anyone who buys this place will have to pay an additional fee to keep me on as a consultant for a year"said amber.the jaxx metal club will be sale for $1.2 million for the 7,000 square foot venue on Rolling Road south of Old Keene Mill Road.the reason of jay is he want someone who take over his job.jay said "I've owned this place longer than anyone," he said. "I've worked hard to make this one of the top 10 metal venues in the world. I know how to make this place run without annoying any of our neighbors. I need to find someone who will take this place over and maintain the positive things I've worked for."this metal club very familiar for some of metal bands.the members of metal bands always spending time in this club.