feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Children of bodom new album interview

Label: ,

Uk metal hammer magazine interview metal band CHILDREN OF BODOM recently to share on his new album, "Blooddrunk." Frontman Alexi Laiho and keyboard player Janne Wirman were in hand to spill the beans. 1. Hellhounds on My Trail Alexi: It is not literally on the beasts of pits of hell that chasing. It is about stupid things that youve done in the past that back to haunt you. Whatever. In the end you do not give a fuck! Janne: Musically, it became one of my favourites. In tests dont you really hear your voice (Alexi), but after everything was together I became a fan of the first song. 2. Blooddrunk Alexi: It's being addicted to spill their own blood. When I was younger, ten years ago I used to cut myself and all that shit. It is not necessarily just about cutting yourself but on other things you do to yourself and you do not know why. This is the theme of the album. Janne: It is the first song since our debut album that has that triplet thing, so it feels really fresh musically. 3. LoBodomy Janne: This is the most difficult to play. It is very aggressive. It's kind of progressive and all that shit. Alexi: The whole song is super fucking angry. It's got that vibe to it: "These guys are super fucking pissed off!" 4. One day you will cry Janne: This was one of my favorites from the start. Alexi: Same here. It is very melodic and so on, but it is also like a punch in the face. Especially with this song, I am really happy with the vocal. He emerged as the world music! (Starts to laugh) Janne: Compared to some of our other items, it is almost as pop music! But it is cool. 5. Smile pretty for the devil Janne: It is based on a female character we know and this is all I can say! It is about sexual perversion? I would. Read More